Cavalier Bremworth, New Zealand’s most trusted brand in the Carpet Industry have taken employee safety to the next level with the help of Ulti Group.
Following a vision ignited by their founders Tony Timpson & Grant Biel, they’re making a difference, one floor at a time. Cavalier Bremworth believe in challenging the status quo with innovation and quality. Not only in the products they produce, but also in the working environments they provide for their employees. They believe in creating a unique environment where every single staff member contributes to making the world's best, all the way from the factory to our floors. They protect what matters to them, their greatest asset, their people.
Recently Cavalier Bremworth purchased and installed one of Ulti Groups Impactable Barrier Systems in their South Auckland Factory.
Ulti’s Impactable Barrier is one of the world’s most recent innovations for pedestrian segregation and protection. A fully configurable barrier system, that can be custom designed to suit your pedestrian walkway requirements. It’s designed to absorb and deflect the impact, making it easier on machinery and safer for your greatest asset (your employees).
The reason that so many manufacturers have been impressed with Ulti PVC Impactables is just the great number of benefits they provide over all steel and other plastic profiles.
- Ulti PVC Impactables are flexible, returning to their original shape after impact, instead of becoming permanently deformed, and shearing off
- Ulti PVC Impactables absorb and distribute the force of impacts, reducing the risk of floor damage and break-ups compared to traditional steel profiles
- Ulti PVC Impactables are pigmented to the core and resistant to scratches, eliminating the need for any repainting and maintenance
- Ulti PVC Impactables are non-absorbent making it very easy to clean, and resistant to pathogens, chemicals and dust from floors maintaining their vibrant colour
- Ulti PVC Impactables are modular, simple, and utilising common parts, making them very easy to install compared to other profiles
- Ulti PVC Impactables are highly corrosion resistant retaining their integrity even under the least-favourable conditions, where other profiles would oxidise
- The same products can be also applied throughout the warehouse and loading areas of your facility meaning the logistics areas have a familiar look and feel.
- Cost effective solution – the initial investment can be very similar to, and often less than steel products, and always less than Stainless steel fabrications – it’s a real no-brainer!
Interested in Ulti’s Impactable Barrier Range and want to see how this can protect what matters to you? Ask us today!