As the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, please be assured that Ulti Group is taking all necessary steps to keep our employees and our customers safe.
We have posted our response to COVID-19 below, and will update it as necessary.
We expect the future will be challenging for all of us, but we believe that the strength of our relationships, a laser focus on the needs of our customers and our ongoing approach towards health and safety lay a clear path for us.
To date, we have taken the following steps:As of Monday 27th April at 11:59 pm:
- All staff will be returning to our workplaces
- Strict health measures will be implemented within our Team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Physical distancing between workers on-site
- Physical distancing during travel to and from work
- Appropriate PPE for all staff
- Health and hygiene protocols will be maintained such as regular hand washing, staying home if feeling unwell etc.
- All staff movements are recorded to ensure contact tracing can be carried out if necessary
- All visitors to our workplaces will be recorded to ensure contact tracing can be carried out if necessary
- Workplace and site-specific procedures will be followed, including updating SSSP's and JSA's with risks associated with COVID19
- Contractors associated with Ulti Group will have a risk assessment carried out before being allowed on-site
- If you have any questions about sales, service or anything else, please reach out to us via e-mail: email@example.com
- We are in continual contact with our supply chain regarding contingency planning, but due to the unprecedented conditions, delays have to be expected.
As with everything we do, we will do it with an eye on safety first. Our service technicians and sales professionals are at the ready, and will follow Ministry of Health, WHO and customer guidelines in the course of their work.
Whether we communicate via telephone, email, web-based meeting or in person, we are prepared to address your needs and want to help in a timely and safe manner.
As we continue to monitor and follow the Ministry of Health, WHO and local guidelines, we will adjust our response as needed or required.
We appreciate the understanding and patience required by everyone at this time, as the unprecedented events put pressure on global supply chains. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families as we all work together to get through this time.